Journal Vol 85-1
- Exploring in the Quebrada del rio Piaxtla Julia Etter & Martin Kristen
- Euphorbia mariecladieae Rzepecky sp. nov., a surprising new species from Soqotra Alain Rzepecky
- A new Eriospermum (Ruscace) from northern Namaqualand, Richtersveld, South Africa Graham Williamson
- Superb Succulents Duke Benadom
- The Dioons of Oaxaca Jeff Chemnick
- Micropuntia: an introduction El ton Roberts
On the cover: This Echinocereus subinermis with glowing yellow flowers is an almost spineless form, growing on the banks of the upper Rio Piaxtla, where it was spotted by Julia Etter and Martin Kristen. The species occurs from southern Sonora and southwestern Chihuahua and northern Sinaloa (ssp. subinermis) down to southern Sinaloa (ssp. ochoterenae), growing at low altitudes on the western side of the Sierra Madre Occidental.