Journal Vol 85-2
- The Huntington Botanical Gardens Presents the 2013 Offering of International Succulent Introductions John N. Trager
- A surprising new species of Sulcolluma from the Sultanate of Oman Tom A. McCoy
- Superb Succulents Duke Bedadom
- Rephotography A method of monitoring changes in habitat Rudolf Schulz
- Caudanthera baradii (Lavranos & Newton) Plowes – a new rank and genus for a Yemeni stapeliad Darrel Plowes
- A hard-to-manage taxon: The Black Lace Cactus Echinocereus fitchii ssp. albertii Michael J. Lange & Jim Sinclair
On the cover: Agave utahensis is a favorite species among collectors of Agave and among succulentists in general. Duke Benadom has been studying the morphological diversity of this taxon for many years, and has grown thousands of this species from seed. The cover photo on this issue is of one of the more unusual displays of marginal-spine variation. See his article “Superb Succulents” in this issue for more images of extreme diversity.